Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December Disclaimer

The holidays are a most toothsome time of year, and have consequently rendered me utterly incapable of keeping up with such delightful consumption. My recent failure to update has nothing to do with lack of documentation; indeed, I have been photographing almost every eating adventure that has occurred thus far over winter break. Rather, I feel daunted by the task before me - every meal is worthy of an extensive write-up, and as the pictures accumulate, I find myself buried beneath waves of delectable despair with an inevitable gourmet meal always on the horizon. Short prose and haikus provide hope that I can, in fact, do justice to all the quality eats I have experienced in the past couple of weeks.
Pre-dinner cheese and wine in California

No comments:

Post a Comment